Trade Schools: Does Accreditation Matter? “Accreditation.” It is a word you have probably heard before, especially if you have been researching trade schools. But what is accreditation, what does it mean for a school to be accredited, and why…
- About IBT
- Institute for Business and Technology is located at: 2400 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051The Institute for Business and Technology is licensed to operate as a non-degree granting private institution by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) and to offer the courses described in the school catalog pursuant to California Education Code known as the Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
IBT's Electrician Program is approved by the Dept. of Apprenticeship Standards – Electrician Certification Unit. Students in the program are eligible to receive their Electrician Trainee's (ET) Card while they are in schoo
IBT is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally-recognized accrediting agency.
Accreditation and licensing materials are on display in the school’s lobby.
- CRHAC program affiliated with ESCO Institute
- CRHAC program offers Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- California State Department of Health Services,
- Laboratory Field Services for Phlebotomy certifications
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
Latest ArticlesOn October 20, 2017 0 Comment
Healthcare Careers: Explore Opportunities In The Medical Field The medical field is growing rapidly. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of healthcare careers is projected to grow by 19 percent from 2014 to 2024. This…
- Student Reviews
- Online Learning Portal